Our health advisories have the latest information.
Providers must fax positive lab results with demographic information to 509-249-6628.
Closely monitor health advisories for updated guidance, situational awareness and resources for providers and patients.
People with COVID-19 have reported a wide range of symptoms, from mild symptoms to severe illness.
Symptoms may appear 2 to 14 days after exposure to the virus. They may include cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat or loss of taste or smell.
Follow DOH’s updated testing criteria.
Personal protective equipment
- PPE for healthcare personnel and for patients with suspected or confirmed COVID-19—DOH.
- PPE when caring for patients with suspected or confirmed COVID-19—CDC.
- How to conserve PPE and what to use when supplies are low.
- Video instructions for donning and doffing PPE—Providence.
- Return-to-work guidance for healthcare workers—DOH.
- Interim guidance for long-term care facilities—admitting a resident with COVID-19 from a hospital—DOH.
- Guidance on discontinuing transmission-based precautions in healthcare facilities—CDC.
- Case definition and guidance for multisystem inflammatory system in children (MIS-C)—CDC.
- For symptoms—What to do if you have symptoms of COVID-19 and have not been around a person diagnosed with COVID-19.
- For exposed—What to do if you may have been exposed to a person with COVID-19.
- For confirmed or suspected—What to do if you have confirmed or suspected COVID-19.
- National news and case counts—CDC.
- State news and case counts—DOH.
- Testing guidance—CDC.
- Our latest health advisory guidance.
For more general information, visit our website – https://www.yakimacounty.us/2323/Human-Coronavirus